OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Rory McIlroy is probably my favourite golfer these days, but man, he certainly knows how to choke!

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Saw Inside Out 2 last night. WOW. Definitely shed a tear or two. Not as good as the original, but still an excellent film.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
He is very inconsistent lately. Maybe he will be likeable again soon, I hope anyways.
I'm more referring to his golf game than to where he's at personally. If you can't sink a couple 3 footers with a 2 stroke lead, you don't deserve to win. And this kind of play has become a hallmark of his for quite some time now. Turning into Greg Norman the 2nd.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I mentioned earlier that he was reminding me of Greg Norman too, on and off the course though. Maybe if won some more he would be more likable. Its not a money thing as he lots of it but he needs to figure out how to close a tournament again.

I had a tourney recently, alt shot, my partner was giving me so many 4 footers. Usually i'm good with those but the greens at BlackHawk are tricky and missed a couple. He missed a shorty but gave me 10 footer back, luckily I made that one.

Just a bit fakked up.
You should try the greens at Trestle Creek. Not a straight put anywhere on the course. Everything is up, down and sideways.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
You should try the greens at Trestle Creek. Not a straight put anywhere on the course. Everything is up, down and sideways.
I try them once a year, hole #1 is brutal. The greens are the only thing bad about that course.
I was looking at a park model there a couple of years ago but decided against it. Many days I regret that decision.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I try them once a year, hole #1 is brutal. The greens are the only thing bad about that course.
I was looking at a park model there a couple of years ago but decided against it. Many days I regret that decision.
We go out to ours every chance we get. Absolutely no regrets.;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad