OT: One More Off Topic Off Season Thread

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Impressive, well done!

I've never had an Ace myself, but my dream also includes getting an Albie. Requires TWO great shots in a row. I've come close (within a foot) a few times, but no dice.

I've had 2 chances at a sub 80's round, both in the last 3-4 years. Unbelievably, both times cruising around the 16 hole with a couple shots to spare, and the skies opened up on us. Would have waited it out and continued, but each time, it lasted about 45 minutes and the course was a river. I felt like that priest on Caddyshack, wanting to continue despite the lightning and rain, lol. Not sure why that shit never happens to me when I'm having a crappy round.
Oof that hurts! Terrible luck for real.

Gonna happen for you this summer, you're due!

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Solid suggestions.
Home Fire use to be pretty good, but we quit going years back as it really went downhill. Someone did mention that it's pretty good again, so I might have to try it out again.

I never tried it there, but they do have Bison and Elk on the menu which is tough to find. It's just we use to go for the soup and sandwich lunch special and they were starting to screw that up so I didn't want to go off the board and spend double on something more complicated lol

Reactions: Stoneman89

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
The unmarked grave of Peter Cushing in Whitsable Kent. It is unmarked because it was originally just his wife buried there. Cushing came to visit and found someone had left flowers on the grave. He was annoyed to find out one of his fans had done it so he had her headstone removed. His body was cremated and buried with her when he died

Attachments

• 20240516_143923.jpg
    20240516_143923.jpg
    523.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

BIeucheeseWithWings

Jul 9, 2022
Nirvanna The Band The Show was one of the few positives to come from the short lived Vice channel. One of the most underrated comedies you will find. Anyone else aware of this glorious show? A movie and a season 3 are supposed to come out next year.

Guerilla filmmaking at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad