Value of: Olivier to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Why was Boko Imama added to that redundant Brayden Burke deal? I am not impressed with the job that their assistant GM is doing. The kings have way too many veteran finesse forwards signed to NHL contracts; why is that necessary with their incredible prospect pipeline? They don't have one legitimate heavyweight in that system that is currently signed on an NHL deal.

Reactions: Reaper45

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Why was Boko Imama added to that redundant Brayden Burke deal? I am not impressed with the job that their assistant GM is doing. The kings have way too many veteran finesse forwards signed to NHL contracts; why is that necessary with their incredible prospect pipeline? They don't have one legitimate heavyweight in that system that is currently signed on an NHL deal.

Did we still have MacDermid then, i cant remember.

We could do with another guy like Lemieux, someone that can play but also take care of business.

Ive not watched much of Olivier, but he is the right sort of size for the role (not too lumbering but big enough).

He seemed to handle Gabriel quite well (even though he's bigger and has nhl experience)

One scout report I read said he had a good netfront presence (which we lack) also had a scoring pedigree in the minors. Plus hes the right age.

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Olivier was good for us the previous 2 seasons… well as 4th line guy who could forecheck, skate well enough, and of course fight if needed. Thought he’d be a decent # 12/13 guy for us for awhile.

No idea what happened to him this year he seems to suck even in the minors.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
And guys like Turcotte keep getting run in the AHL. I know the new NHL is popular but you’d think Luc, Blake, Emerson, Murray and the rest of the developmental staff would realize the benefit of toughness in the lineup considering when they played. Seeley the Reign GM never shied away from the rough stuff either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad