GDT: Oilers vs. Blues | SNET | 6:00 MST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I am, however, going with some friends to SW:Identities, so I'll have to watch later. :)

Have a great GDT everyone.

Nerd! Who misses a game for Star Wars Identities? See you there. After I watch the first.

Go Oilers go tonight! Blues are good, but are missing some players. Another fast start would really help.

stoff

Apr 19, 2007
I think the reason why people believe it's worth a suspension is that it wasn't hockey.

Really?? Watch the play in front of a net, probably 50 cross checks to the back a game. I get it was a hard unexpected one but players get chopped all the time. Not suspension worthy but he'll get a fine.

Anyway I'm glad we got St. Louis during a slump. Only scored what 3 goals in their last four? Hopefully we can take advantage.

stoff

Apr 19, 2007
I'll be honest, hope you blow us out tonight. We need a shake up in the worse way and having you guys walk all over us might force Armstrongs hand into doing so.

What do you think has gone wrong? From the looks of it you guys have a stacked lineup.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Since I suck at predictions I'll just keep making the same one till it happens..
Once again, 8-2 Oilers.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Is Fistric really sitting out? If so that's a bad call IMO. I don't mind seeing Theo getting some action in, but unless Whitney starts looking at himself in the mirror and starts trying to play better I cringe at the thought of him playing tonight.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Is Fistric really sitting out? If so that's a bad call IMO. I don't mind seeing Theo getting some action in, but unless Whitney starts looking at himself in the mirror and starts trying to play better I cringe at the thought of him playing tonight.

I heard Fistric was banged up a bit last night.

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton

He's injured

bereanca

Jul 14, 2006
Edmonton

He hurt his elbow last night. Day-to-day.

SeriousBusiness

T.Hall da man
Oct 5, 2003

He's hurt. So is Potter.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
What the hell is Pang talking about when he says the Oilers talked to Messier about being head coach after they fired Renney? I never heard that, even as a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad