Prospect Info: Oilers Rookie at the Penticton Young Stars Classic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I broke down and got a full year a while back for $20 primarily to watch preseason. Its not a bad product for that money but I can see why it bugs people to have to pay more money for stuff that use to be free.

Yeah, it's pretty exhausting that crap we try to enjoy nowadays tends to have a paywall behind it.
But anyhow, hope everyone can enjoy the free 2 months nonetheless. I'll probably avoid the G7 loss clip and watch everything else. Would hurt all over again seeing the boys being devastated inside the dressing room.

Reactions: oilers'72

McBooya42

Let's do this!
Jun 28, 2010
Edmonton
I broke down and got a full year a while back for $20 primarily to watch preseason. Its not a bad product for that money but I can see why it bugs people to have to pay more money for stuff that use to be free.
I got it when it was first offered, and have enjoyed it since.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
Preseason is dead to me after they turfed the rookies /uofa game. And I won’t watch camp games staged in bc. I don’t watch teams that aren’t from Edmonton.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Shame about Akey. An entire year since the injury and he still isn't ready. Some complication has certainly arose -- let's hope it actually ends up getting fixed. We saw with Holloway that freak hand injury and he says it will always be messed up for life.
Rehab is a bitch, then you have to put back on the muscle. It does seem like a long time and there really hasn't been an update I've heard.

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Ugh what a draft year that was. Think that might've been the year I started getting scared off big physical guys that were able to dominate the junior ranks.

I guess even 2011 too. Just a lot of guys with size that really couldn't do shit at the next level

Gernat, Marincin, Hamilton, Martindale. 4 guys that all had size and trended real well the year after drafting them only to see them fail miserably. Although maybe it's time to try Gernat again, guy is out producing Radulov to start the season
You forgot Mitchell Moroz! ( I actually was teammates with him in Midget AAA )

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Anyone finding it hard to get excited about this tourney after going to game 7 and at the best maybe one player in this will be on the main roster

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Anyone finding it hard to get excited about this tourney after going to game 7 and at the best maybe one player in this will be on the main roster
I agree to an extent, but if we want to be a contender for 5+ years we will need some of these guys to pan out or to ship them off for the right pieces.

Reactions: VainGretzky

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Actually...it was my error.
I included the exclamation mark after "PRESEASON24"
If you use "PRESEASON24" without the exclamation it works just fine. :thumbu:

They do however get you credit card info so they have your credit card on file even though the cost is zero.
Nice. Probably need to cancel at the end of the trial or they will auto bill you like most service specials. LMK what you think about it.

Reactions: guymez

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1725985391176282.png

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Figured there’d be more people in the stands.

Paige Martin is really good at her job. Love her between period hits at Rogers during Oilers games.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad