Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] G Calvin Pickard signs extension with the Oilers (2 years, $1M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
No complaints, the man played well and seems very well-liked on the team

1M cap hit is glorious. Good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainCaveman

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Not a bad signing, he paid for his own contact alone by helping us advance past Vancouver.

Those home playoff games are huge money makers for the owners

M Ace

Apr 12, 2010
Orebro, Sweden
3,6 million tied up for the goalie tandem the next two years and let Rodrigue shine in the AHL during the time.
If it wasn’t for Jacqline Campbell….

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Meh. The player is ok. The Caphit is perfect (easily buried in AHL). The length is weird to me. I doubt he was getting many 2 year, 1 way contracts.

Getting a weird 'we are almost there' vibe from the Oiler's and hoping I'm wrong.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Meh. The player is ok. The Caphit is perfect (easily buried in AHL). The length is weird to me. I doubt he was getting many 2 year, 1 way contracts.

Getting a weird 'we are almost there' vibe from the Oiler's and hoping I'm wrong.
2 yr term will stop other GMs from claiming him off waivers. And it is a reward for him for being a great trooper for Oilers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad