Oilers lose 7-1: Eakins' swan song?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MISC*

I think that was the game.

The players were getting screamed at when they walked by the fans. I think this game actually broke the team.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
maybe you're listening to an archive of the end of last season? (just kidding).

Seriously though, I wonder if the reason Eakins isn't fired yet is because we don't have a new guy lined up, and we're not comfortable with Ramsay. I always figured that one of the major benefits of Ramsay was that he could be a great interim coach if we needed it, and it's looking like we do.
I thought I had travelled back in time for a minute.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Asked one of the hawks stars yesterday, when i bumped into the mob of them downtown, what he thought was wrong with the oilers. I wont say it because he was candid and i dont think i should repeat it but Eakins needs to be gone. Krueger wasnt the guy either. Rookie, trash can coaches arent the answer.

Didnt watch the game. As many have said the only people going to the games are ones accepting charity tickets.
People will keep grabbing the tickets from the trash can because...i have no clue. Its not like anyone will think highly of them when someone says they are going to the game. Everyone will know they are free tickets...or dumb.
How many BILLIONS have been left on the table by free agents to stay away from edmonton?

My thoughts are with my brother oiler fans. Its been a rediculously pathetic existence for our hockey fanchise ever since tambi came on board. Still dont understand firing Renney. Still dont understand hiring krueger, rookie coach to head coach youngest team. Still dont understand that mistake followed by the same. Just horrific. Not much else to say. well there is lots to say...but nothing nice.

Spill the beans man...:rant:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Dubnyk is 4-0-1... let that sink in

Correction, 5-0-1.

1558547_10153375607404418_564822354829545332_n.jpg

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
Edmonton media is always fishing for comments on the Oilers from other teams. That type of bush league journalism needs to stop. Of course Jonathan Toews doesn't give two hoots about the Oilers. Glad someone said it.

Maybe now this media-centered inferiority complex will stop.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
this current caller on ched blaming the officiating for this game? And he's serious? LMAO, he must be drunk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad