GDT: Oilers@ LEAFS, 7:00pm, TV: TSN RADIO: TSN 1050

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Alright, didn't start on time but let's get 'er going. Some good pressure and then a good kill, time to get in the zone and put some pucks on Mike f***ing Smith

Reactions: saffronleaf

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Once again, we're the broadstreet bullies and we're playing against the cleanest team in the league.

They've missed several inteference calls and hooks then they call a puck battle?
It’s crazy for a supposedly soft as butter team that the boys have a reputation of having how many more penalties they have to kill as opposed to PP opportunities

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I thought they blew the play dead in the last game against Toronto when the opposing team got a puck in the face?

Lol I just want consistency.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
We are soft on the puck and soft with the stick in the first.
So far so good.
We are only down by 1.

These periods happen. Leafs have had some good chances and should’ve had a few PPs. It’s only 1-0 tons of time.

Reactions: ECanuck

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
There was a blatant interference where rielly push the puck along the boards and more than 2 seconds later gets blocked off with a hit... but yeah lets call this board battle on dermott.

Reactions: Zizzzzy

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
We kinda need our star boy to start playing

Keefe can't match Tavares line all the time against McDavids. McDavid is going to play 58 minutes

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
It’s crazy for a supposedly soft as butter team that the boys have a reputation of having how many more penalties they have to kill as opposed to PP opportunities
you can have a soft team and still commit lots of penalites,playing lazy, tripping holding etc... softness has nothing to do with taking penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad