GDT: Oilers @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
7839A172-9992-4BAA-98AD-EA40A6EB5812.jpeg

The Devils keep getting bounces they don’t deserve. The 2nd goal where Skinner gives the puck away makes me wonder if this is all scripted and the league wants the Devils to win.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
It’s almost like Fitz knows what he is doing by gettig VV lol. Fitzy needs some love here too. Not too much a person can be upset about with what he has done. Amazig pickup getting VV when there was probably temptation to chase one of the UFA ‘s . So glad we didnt.
Feels awesome that we are playing so amazing.
Its awesome to be a Devils fan!
We deserve it. Was some dark times but you could tell that it was just a matter of time before it all came together. So pumped right now!

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
So glad my brother and his family got to see this one in person. He’s a cancer survivor and has gone to Hockey Fights Cancer Night the last few years.

He went through hell the last couple of years, it’s great that he saw them tie the win streak record on this night.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
View attachment 611075

The Devils keep getting bounces they don’t deserve. The 2nd goal where Skinner gives the puck away makes me wonder if this is all scripted and the league wants the Devils to win.
at this point it's become obligatory...... 'full bitch over broadway'

View attachment 611077
STOPPPPPP!!!!!!

I'M DYING OVER THESE!!!!!!

My dog is scared because she thinks I'm crying because I'm laughing so hard and tearing up. :laugh:

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I think a lot of this is having to do with nico saying the system is confusing because since then they are all on the same page it seems like. They prob has to break it down to them like they were all welll 18 and 20 year olds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad