OT: Oh shit, oh dang, it's time for what are you listening to, mang?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factorial

Oct 7, 2019
You should debate them in the marketplace of ideas and say "I don't want to genocide large swaths of people and you do, let's agree to disagree." then you shake hands and walk away, satisfied in your well-mannered, logical approach to a complex issue.

It's just a cheeky song.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
While in high school I read a book about Scandanavian death/black metal. Something like Lords of Metal.

No, looked it up. Lords of Chaos.

Yeah, that shit was metal.

Borgir

Jan 16, 2010
dEdmonton Alberta
While in high school I read a book about Scandanavian death/black metal. Something like Lords of Metal.

No, looked it up. Lords of Chaos.

Yeah, that shit was metal.

Yup, I remember the MSM reporting on all the church burnings, the same churches that destroyed important Norse landmarks. Not much to do in Norway either though.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
More like a bunch of Euro dick heads acting like pricks.

I don't recall much of the burning down of churches, but more so the Mayhem story. The one about their lead singer killing himself, bandmates finding his body, leaving to buy a disposable camera, returning and taking a picture, grabbing some of his bones, making a necklace out of the bones, and making that picture an album cover.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
My fav thing to do right how is connect to my sonos outside of my house and enter as the beat drops to this.

My gf tries not to laugh. But she can't help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad