Official Sports Media Thread (TV, Radio, Print etc.) - Rebooted and Rebooted Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
A very disturbing rumor is bouncing around some of the Boston radio mailing lists ( no links as of yet ) that the Bruins are very close to moving radio for next season to WEEI and Dale would replace Goucher.

:cry:

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
A very disturbing rumor is bouncing around some of the Boston radio mailing lists ( no links as of yet ) that the Bruins are very close to moving radio for next season to WEEI and Dale would replace Goucher.

I liked Dale's pbp but that's not good at all.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK

That better not happen!

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

I actually kind of like it bc 98.5 refuses to make a mobile app that works in Canada. WEEI I could listen to from the Yukon territory if I had data.

Hnidy Hnight

Dec 21, 2006
North of Boston, MA
What great news. Even though ill miss Goucher, WEEI seems to have better coverage, with their own beat guys and website. Plus all the Callahan haters can pony up and give him a mohawk next cuts for a cause

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

What? I don't even.... Goucher is the best in the business and he and Beers are an absolute gem of a team. They tell it like it is without all the homer nonsense coloring every single play. Dale on his best day is not in Dave's class, sorry.

The only guys on EEI who remotely pay lip service to the Bruins are Dale and DJ Bean. The rest would still rather talk Celtics. Sad day if true.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
If this is true could EEI get Goucher?

Dale Arnold is OK but Goucher is the man when it comes to Bruins PBP.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I like Dale, and I mean no disrespct, but Dave Goucher and Bob Beers are one of the best in the business. It would be a sad sad day if this ends up happening.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I can see the Patriots moving back to WEEI when the current contract is up.

OrrandRancourt

Jul 6, 2010
If this is true could EEI get Goucher?

Dale Arnold is OK but Goucher is the man when it comes to Bruins PBP.

Totally agree with you. Goucher/Beers have great chemistry and are the best radio tandem in the business, regardless of sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad