OT: Official Bears/NFL Thread XXVIII: Are you ready for some football? Circle one - Y N

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Who does everyone like for the Bears?

None of the 2nd round DT/S are blowing my hair back.

Tuitt? Van Noy? I really like the Vandy WR or Bruce Ellington as well but I know we need D.

EDIT: VAN NOY gone as I wrote that

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Same reason that an individual team can't punish their employees for violent hits. If that was the case, no player would ever be suspended because it would affect that employer negatively.

You said teams don't want their own players doing drugs. Violent hits effect other teams. Terrible analogy

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
You said teams don't want their own players doing drugs. Violent hits effect other teams. Terrible analogy

If I work for a McDonalds and smoke pot, the General Manager or owner of that McDonalds might not care, but the head of all McDonalds has a rule in place that I can't smoke pot. Make sense now?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not a fan of his but Nix in 2nd round wouldn't be terrible

Hated idea of him in 1st round but at #49 it wouldn't be bad value

Plenty of quality guys will be available for Bears this round

Last edited:

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I might go RB actually. The value just isn't there on the line or at safety.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Jets took Amaro. That was a TE I really liked but didn't see him slipping far enough that I was comfortable taking him instead of a defensive player.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
hope we get someone good here we've done pretty well the past 2 years in this round

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Lots of good players available for Bears here. Just hoping it's not some giant reach that nobody's even considering.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
yes thank you nfl network we do need to draft a QB soon no one believes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad