Value of: Offers for Dubois on draft day or this summer from any other team than the Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Lots of Habs fans jump in on Dubois trade conversations so is it fair to have a thread where it's offers from other teams and not from the Habs?

Curious to see what other teams are willing to offer. Especially from the Avs. Maybe the Bruins and Canes as well cause they may be after centers this summer.

I will personally leave this thread at piece and revisit it after a month or so. Try to stay out of this one Habs fans. Just watch and listen

cbjthrowaway

Jul 4, 2020
cbj has but one thing to offer winnipeg: opportunity

more specifically, the opportunity to be petty and sent PLD somewhere he loathes and is loathed right back. somewhere that isn't montreal.

send pld back to columbus to face the music for a year in exchange for future considerations. there is no funnier outcome.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
Forcing his way off of the second team in 3 years. It exactly a guy I would be targeting.

I think he has a team in mind and he will force his way there.

Reactions: Junohockeyfan

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
They don’t offer a single thing until he agrees to an extension

I'm assuming you are a Avs fan? Assume he is willing to do sign trade with the Avs. What's your offer? I said I will stay out of this one but that's me just not offering any trade.

I am very curious at what the Avs would offer if Dubois was willing to sign with them

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
We have one Jets thread for all players don’t need individual threads on each player and certainly we don’t allow threads excluding certain fan bases. Post your PLD comments in the one thread for the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad