Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] D Oliver Ekman-Larsson signs with the Maple Leafs (4 years, $3.5M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Do you know how evil, unfair and the injustice of economic taxation and the impact it has on the psyche of fans of Toronto and Canada! It needs to be resolved by rushing the governments of Canada and The US, and demand we normalize taxation for Millionaires so our favourite sports teams, millionaire players, and billionaire owners have a fair playing field for our enjoyment and so fans in Ontario can sleep peacefully from the nightmare of Taxes!

f***ing lies. @Legion34 knows way more and should actually be the agent of every player and commissioner of the NHL. He has access to the calculators!
Ok so 14 with a bad sense of humour. Got it, thank you.

definedMF

Apr 19, 2013
Big Yellow Joint
I know we are cynical and delusional fans but this is just an insane comment for a factually balanced defense we haven't had in a long time. 3 hard nose defencemen willing to lay the body and 3 puck movers, 1 who literally won the cup and played his best hockey since his career year.

Lets relax a bit here.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I know we are cynical and delusional fans but this is just an insane comment for a factually balanced defense we haven't had in a long time. 3 hard nose defencemen willing to lay the body and 3 puck movers, 1 who literally won the cup and played his best hockey since his career year.

Lets relax a bit here.
Who’s the 3 puck movers?

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Treliving has broken the website his moves are so bad today. Leafs fans trying to defend it. As a Flames fan, I have been there, tough.

As a Flames fan, you may be unaware but….

All the Leafs have to do is get out of bed in the morning to shut down HFBoards.

That’s how popular they are

Nashville signs Stamkos, hfboards doesn’t even sweat

Leafs sign Matt Murray to league minimum WE NEED MORE SERVERS!

Reactions: HarrisonFord

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
I knew Tre would be a disaster in Toronto. It was just a matter of time. Almost our entire roster is either injury prone, washed or have NMCs. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: Vilam

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I knew Tre would be a disaster in Toronto. It was just a matter of time. Almost our entire roster is either injury prone, washed or have NMCs. It's ridiculous.

In the short term, this d-core does look like a better fit than the last 3-5 years

The most obvious thing is that it’s much better balanced between stay at home and puck movers.

But with all that cap sitting on the forward lines, Tre is forced to gamble a bit with the backend and go for it now.

Won’t look good at all in 3-5 years, so this team is on the clock.

Would have felt a lot better with a proven #1 conn Smyth’s goalie to make that push, but we don’t have that and hopes and dreams sit on Joe Woll’s shoulders

Team should be better this year and next, though.

We will see what happens when Tavares and Marner deals expire

Reactions: ClarkSittler

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
OEL looks washed to me. At least washed vs expectations. Needs sheltered minutes and he's fine...but can Leafs give him that?

Also, he just seems like the exact type of guy to completely checkout post Cup. Yes, this is HFboards and I'm basing this on nothing but my own gut feeling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad