GDT: Oct. 25/16 | 22 teams in Action

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StupidityKills

Dec 4, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta
Some goalies are having a rough start to their day.

3 goals against on 9 shots for Toronto.
3 goals against on 8 shots for Detroit.
2 goals against on 7 shots for St. Louis.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Yup. I've heard a few people on the radio here saying something along the lines of "I don't think it's a coincidence that Hall is gone and the Oilers are winning games."

I don't think it's a coincidence that once the Oilers got a legit top pairing d-man in Adam Larsson they started winning games.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
whew. 4 goals for the Wild. no crying for me.

but will it be enough?

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
I haven't followed Subban's career, but he's been awful in the NHL so far. He looks so nervous and battles the puck on every shot

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
whew. 4 goals for the Wild. no crying for me.

but will it be enough?

Against this Bruins team? The Wild could score 1 goal and then leave the goalie pulled for an entire game and still win 1-0. Don't worry

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Yup. I've heard a few people on the radio here saying something along the lines of "I don't think it's a coincidence that Hall is gone and the Oilers are winning games."

implying the apparent turn of fortunes is more about the absence of Taylor Hall and less about the addition of an experienced, skilled defenseman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad