GDT: Oct. 24, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Everyone be sure to check out the habs GDT if you're bored...munson is a legend at this, along with a few other great GDT makers on our board :handclap:

edit: link for the lazy.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Wilds with another great chance to score before the period ended...ANA got dominated lol. Shots were like 15-3 too or something.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I picked up Dumba because I needed a D Man, played him a few days and he wasn't very good, dropped him last night and now he scores a goal today. There's some Impeccable timing that goes with Fantasy Hockey sometimes.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I picked up Dumba because I needed a D Man, played him a few days and he wasn't very good, dropped him last night and now he scores a goal today. There's some Impeccable timing that goes with Fantasy Hockey sometimes.

For what it's worth, a lot of us are having **** luck right now lol.

Crosby, Getzlaf and Kopitar were my top 3 picks, and Rask was like my 6th one :facepalm:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
For what it's worth, a lot of us are having **** luck right now lol.

Crosby, Getzlaf and Kopitar were my top 3 picks, and Rask was like my 6th one :facepalm:

It seems like the stars this year are going to come from the middle to late rounds. I was watching that Kuznetsov last night and he had himself a game. Not just in points but it was all over the ice.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I can't remember seeing such a legitimate contender look so bad. I mean, WCF last season, no huge roster turnover, complete crap this season. What the hell.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Probably still Boudreau...the guy should have a long enough leash after his last few seasons with the Ducks. Three 1st place finishes in his division? Yeah he'll be here till december.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Who's gonna coach the next Ducks game?
i0nDtvu.jpg

And as luck would have it the Ducks play against Chicago next. :eek:

Bombay is meant to be.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Probably still Boudreau...the guy should have a long enough leash after his last few seasons with the Ducks. Three 1st place finishes in his division? Yeah he'll be here till december.

I just don't think he is the coach to bring us to the next lvl.... he got out coached in all the important games vs kings/hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad