Proposal: NYR & VAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Heckler81

Oct 14, 2017
The Rangers need scoring on the RW with Kakko out. Kakko is also a wild card.

NYR trade:

Lundkvist

Van trade:

Boeser

Boeser is a proven 20+ goal scorer which will help the Rangers this year in the playoffs.

Lundkvist has a ton of potential and has the capability of being an offensive top 4.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

NYR trade:

Lundkvist

Van trade:

Boeser

Boeser is a proven 20+ goal scorer which will help the Rangers this year in the playoffs.

Lundkvist has a ton of potential and has the capability of being an offensive top 4.
Do you watch hockey? Boeser is a hell of a lot more valuable than Lundkvist. And we wouldn’t be able to afford him anyway.

Why do all of your proposals suck?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Rangers can't afford him, they can't give a payday to yet another winger. and he doesn't really move the needle as a rental.

I imagine the canucks would get a better deal for him anyway.

not a good trade

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver

NYR trade:

Lundkvist

Van trade:

Boeser

Canucks decline. Just give us your first and a b prospect

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Canucks would want more and Boeser doesn’t really fit on NYR

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
No thank you from the Rangers. Doens't fit a need. If we are trading Lundkvist we want a center or younger player who isnt about to a 6M+ contract.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Reactions: Canadian Canuck

Rydev

Jan 14, 2022
Just end all Canucks trade proposals right now.

Every one of them are shit.
Saw one a few days back that was Ty Smith+Pavel Zacha and a 2nd or 3rd for Brock Boeser and maybe a smaller cap dump, maybe Dickenson as he was rumored

that seemed like a good deal to me for both sides. I am in fact a Devils fan but I do my best to be as unbiased as possible

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Saw one a few days back that was Ty Smith+Pavel Zacha and a 2nd or 3rd for Brock Boeser and maybe a smaller cap dump, maybe Dickenson as he was rumored

that seemed like a good deal to me for both sides. I am in fact a Devils fan but I do my best to be as unbiased as possible

Where did you see this?

Rydev

Jan 14, 2022
Where did you see this?
The specific rumors of Zacha and Smith being liked by VAN and Devils being in on Dickenson and Boeser, all separate rumors, are their own threads here on this website

The specific trade offer I made was me seeing someone offer Zacha+Smith for Boeser, and I tweaked it for more value for VAN

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
The specific rumors of Zacha and Smith being liked by VAN and Devils being in on Dickenson and Boeser, all separate rumors, are their own threads here on this website

The specific trade offer I made was me seeing someone offer Zacha+Smith for Boeser, and I tweaked it for more value for VAN

Ohhh it was made on here, that makes more sense.

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022

NYR trade:

Lundkvist

Van trade:

Boeser

That’s not near enough for Boeser.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012

NYR trade:

Lundkvist

Van trade:

Boeser

It would cost Kakki PooPoo and Lundkvist and more to get Boeser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad