GDT: NYR @ MTL, Sat' 1PM, Centre Bell, Game 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moves Like Jagr

Oct 20, 2011
Kitchener
http://snyrangersblog.com/2013-14/2...big-game-goaliehas-a-bit-of-a-shoulder-issue/

"Elliotte Friedman noted during the game last night that Henrik Lundqvist was getting work done on his shoulder at the Rangers bench during a TV timeout. (CBC)

Lundqvist admitted to having tweaked his shoulder, saying on MSG “it’s something that I have been dealing with for weeks, it’s nothing new, I tweaked it a little bit. At this time of the year I never feel 100%, ever, because you play a lot and everyone feels the same way. I will get some treatment and be fine.â€

Awesome thanks. Hopefully his struggles against us continue and his shoulder bugs him.

PricePkPatch*

Awesome thanks. Hopefully his struggles against us continue and his shoulder bugs him.

I suspect it's a trap...

why would the King mention he struggling with an injury just before starting his series against us?!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Page 1 of this thread: too many Booin pics.
Page 2 of this thread: too many Rags pics.

And now, from page 3 on, time to reverse the trend.

Eug%C3%A9nie-Bouchard-e1383323898569.jpg

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
By the way guys:

Using disrespectful nicknames to talk about other players or teams ("Cindy" Crosby, "Scabs" for Habs, etc...) is illegal on the main board. So try to avoid it.

And for the records, "Rags" is considered borderline. So you might get an infraction if you use it in a post that is disparaging the Rangers.

I've seen a bunch of Rick Trash on the main board. But it's often from Rangers fans. But if it's perceived as Habs fans' trolling or disparaging the Rangers I don't know if it'll be well received on the main board.

2lw57dk.jpg

Oscar-can2.jpg

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Galchenyuk cleared for contact but he's pracitcing on the 5th line. So don't expect him to play tomorrow.

NativeHockey77*

What is George Parros doing during the play offs? Is he skating with the team?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Don't be surprised if the Rangers steal Game 1 in Montreal. As much as a coaching staff tries to keep a team hungry there is a tendency to ease off the gas after an intense series that saw the Habs survive two elimination games. You can't play with desperation every single game.

And as great as Price he's been, Lundqvist has been better—through two rounds the Rangers' goalie has superior numbers for both GAA and Save Percentage.

The good news is that this edition of the Habs is a far better team than the one that was smothered by the Flyers in the 2010 Eastern Conference Final.

Montreal's offense has been the most potent of all the teams in the postseason tourney. The Habs are averaging 3.27 goals per game and the power play is converting at a very healthy 26.3%. In contrast, the Rangers are near the bottom in goals per game (2.43) and their power play conversion rate is an anemic 10.9%.

For Montreal to advance to the Finals, Price must be Lundqvist's equal in the nets. The rest will take care of itself. The Rangers aren't as good as the Bruins, but that doesn't ensure victory. The two top seeds in the East have already gone down in flames.
The Rangers had a similar series coming back down 3-1.

They will have the same emotional issues as the Habs.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
Going to both game 1 and 2 at the BC

My record the last 5 years in the playoffs is 7-0

Gonna make it 9-0 by the end of Victoria day.

Cheers boys and enjoy the ride.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Well I just got moved involuntarily on short notice to a noon to 8:30 p.m. shift. (which is 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. eastern).

RIP me watching any of this series.

JMlesHABS

Apr 27, 2010
I am looking forward to seeing what Prust can do versus his old team in the playoffs. I know a lot of his ex teammates praise what he can do on the ice, I want to see him bring it up a notch for this series.
GHG! :yo:

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Am I the only one who think this is total facepalm worthy?

What losers. Not funny. Not even charismatic.

Charismatic ?
What did you expect ?
Those are fans having fun nothing more.
Take it as it is and you will smile.
I know I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad