Proposal: NYR/HAWKS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kratzov, Miller, strome for Patrick kane

• Total voters

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Kane has more value than that
The Rangers would be screwed at Center
The Rangers don't have the cap to make this work at all

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
He's not the Kane you're looking for
200.gif

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
Who is kratzov?

Top 10 pick from several years ago unable to crack an NHL lineup, been sent to the AHL several times, eventually decided not to report, demanded a trade and now plays well in the KHL which automatically means when he returns to the NHL he should be given 1st line ice time and will excel because that's what all former KHL players have done. Plus, his value has increased since all of the above. Blue-chip, probably will be an intergenerfranchisal center in his D+5 year. Name is actually Kravtsov.

Reactions: Pertti

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Top 10 pick from several years ago unable to crack an NHL lineup, been sent to the AHL several times, eventually decided not to report, demanded a trade and now plays well in the KHL which automatically means when he returns to the NHL he should be given 1st line ice time and will excel because that's what all former KHL players have done. Plus, his value has increased since all of the above. Blue-chip, probably will be an intergenerfranchisal center in his D+5 year. Name is actually Kravtsov.
I know which player the OP was referring to. I was just being a wise ass. I've seen his name butchered a bit but that might be the worst I've seen.

Reactions: klingsor

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Demanded a trade and now plays well in the KHL which automatically means when he returns to the NHL he should be given 1st line ice time and will excel because that's what all former KHL players have done.

Plus, his value has increased since all of the above. Blue-chip, probably will be an intergenerfranchisal center in his D+5 year.

Love it. What's "generational" (I'm looking at you, McDavid) when you can be "intergenerfranchisal"? :cool::sarcasm:

Reactions: Pertti

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
It’s true we do have the prospects to jump start / continue your rebuild. However if the NYR do some light deadline buying, I can’t see them taking on anything but expiring contracts and that really leaves only DeHaan, which if I recall correctly Hawks fans say is hot garbage now. Gustafson probably isn’t enough of an upgrade to make a difference. Weve also hit our Strome quota. Just not a good fit right now.

Reactions: bernmeister

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad