Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] F Bo Groulx signs with the Rangers (1 year, $775k, two-way)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Definitely need players for Hartford.

I remember there was a little bit of talk around him when he was drafted as a smart, two-way center. I think at the time he was projected to have a 2nd line ceiling.

Can any Anaheim fans weigh in?

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016

I remember there was a little bit of talk around him when he was drafted as a smart, two-way center. I think at the time he was projected to have a 2nd line ceiling.

He would pull off an impressive move like once every 14 games. It wouldn't accomplish anything, it just looked cool.

Reactions: Charlie Conway

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach

He was promising when he was drafted, but he never worked out at the NHL level. He is a decent AHL add, but he would not be my first choice as a depth call up. When a player can’t succeed as a 4th line player on the Ducks you are not getting much.

Reactions: Charlie Conway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad