Nylander/Jokiharju Trade Talk 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
if he is the @Reddawg we know and love .....

tumblr_ptgw9niWP71xkok61o1_540.jpg

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
It’s good to remain hopeful and I have heard that narrative so much already, yes Strome was in that kind of a situation where it worked out but more times than not it’s usually what you see is what you get, the performance on the ice reflects the amount of work someone is putting in and how much they are improving.

You take the negative side as usual but you're right, perhaps the "what you see is what you get" turns out to be the good version of Nylander we hear about.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
You take the negative side as usual but you're right, perhaps the "what you see is what you get" turns out to be the good version of Nylander we hear about.

The only reason why I am labeled “negative” is because the product this team has given us has been negative for 4 years, more negative as time has went on. I am just describing reality that most don’t want to accept. If you look at the cup years I was one of the more optimistic people on here. You can say I complain about the reality, that would be more descriptive than “negative” and I would agree with that statement. This team simply sucks right now and that won’t change until otherwise proven by standings and series won and not by just some little ups and downs in a stretch here and there.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Seriously? The fact that you can't seem to find anything to be positive about lately speaks volumes.

When it looks like a schtick it usually is a schtick.

I don’t see much positive sorry, I would love for this team to get back to it’s glory but it’s being held back by horrible management, to me it’s frustrating seeing the prime years of Toews and Kane being wasted like this, in a year career years by Kane and Toews the team should have been contending if it wasn’t for the very thin lineup around them. I get happy with success, that’s how I run my life, maybe others are different? Maybe others can handle in other ways, this is just me there is no schtick or stick or whatever you wanna call it.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
I don’t see much positive sorry, I would love for this team to get back to it’s glory but it’s being held back by horrible management, to me it’s frustrating seeing the prime years of Toews and Kane being wasted like this, in a year career years by Kane and Toews the team should have been contending if it wasn’t for the very thin lineup around them. I get happy with success, that’s how I run my life, maybe others are different? Maybe others can handle in other ways, this is just me there is no schtick or stick or whatever you wanna call it.

So is it safe to say you're positivity should be trending upward? The Blackhawks have a top 10 prospect pool, and exciting young players already on the team. Ontop of that, they just signed one of the best goalies in the league. There is a some sunshine shining through, my friend.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
So is it safe to say you're positivity should be trending upward? The Blackhawks have a top 10 prospect pool, and exciting young players already on the team. Ontop of that, they just signed one of the best goalies in the league. There is a some sunshine shining through, my friend.
I mean yes it can trend upward tremendously within the first 20 games of the season

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

Nah man the Blackhawks f***ing suck. f*** this team the whole organization is complete trash. There’s no hope in sight they might as well move the franchise to Quebec.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

There’s plenty of other stuff to be happy with in life other than success.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
There’s plenty of other stuff to be happy with in life other than success.

Ok that’s fine but let’s single out hockey, what fun is it to watch a losing team? I mean unless you are at the game but I don’t get to attend too many games since I am not from Chicago, you wait a couple days for a game and you spend your entire evening watching for 3 hours just to see a loss, it’s torterous...

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
I plan on attending 1 or 2 days at PC this week...

I am taking requests- on who I should watch closely and report back on.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
I plan on attending 1 or 2 days at PC this week...

I am taking requests- on who I should watch closely and report back on.

Awesome! Anything about Dennis Gilbert please, I'm a huge fan. Also if From comes, I'd appreciate stuff about him too.

Thanks a bunch!

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
Awesome! Anything about Dennis Gilbert please, I'm a huge fan. Also if From comes, I'd appreciate stuff about him too.

Thanks a bunch!
Funny that you mention From... was really High on him... and hopeful on radke
I have been to several Camps-- and not to sound arrogant- I think I have been pretty spot on regarding "Scouting" the talent.

Last year-- Loved Kurashev, Beaudin, Boqvist... thought Krys was intersting too

past Examples- I was high/impressed with
Shaw
Saad
Hino
Hayden
Mitchell (still unproven)
TT
Danault

Sour on-
Joker-- wasn't bad... just Mitchell was Way more Noticeable!
Clendenning-- bad/can't skate/bumbling
McNeil
Pirri -great shooter-- can't skate- and No Motor

My biggest Miss-- probably From... Really thought this kid's skating would at least get him a look -- like Fortin- in at worst a forechecking role.

Reactions: jls24 and Muffinalt

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
the only Sabres fans allowed in this thread moving forward are Reddawg and Chainshot..outside of that, your ability to post in here has been revoked lol..
How about a Jets fan? From the TN/ GWN. Can I post on your site? I absolutely love the BlackHawks, why??? Not sure lately but the Keith-Seabrook/Kane-Toews prime and CC in Net in prime, are probably likely reasons. (high degree of variable degree of Absolutely!)

Reactions: Geoist and Rooh

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
Funny that you mention From... was really High on him... and hopeful on radke
I have been to several Camps-- and not to sound arrogant- I think I have been pretty spot on regarding "Scouting" the talent.

Last year-- Loved Kurashev, Beaudin, Boqvist... thought Krys was intersting too

past Examples- I was high/impressed with
Shaw
Saad
Hino
Hayden
Mitchell (still unproven)
TT
Danault

Sour on-
Joker-- wasn't bad... just Mitchell was Way more Noticeable!
Clendenning-- bad/can't skate/bumbling
McNeil
Pirri -great shooter-- can't skate- and No Motor

My biggest Miss-- probably From... Really thought this kid's skating would at least get him a look -- like Fortin- in at worst a forechecking role.

Yeah I think From fooled many of us. He just looks so tantalizing, he's impressive in many areas, but the toolbox is probably missing unfortunately. At this point I'm just hoping for anything haha.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
burning a fat one in honor of Stanley's offseason
In-hale, long, slowly...contemplate the surroundings for a while...and slow ex-hale. Repeat...wow, is that ever neat!
Go ahead Stan and do this each off-season, success is just around the corner in a few of 'em anyways. So is a new perspective on a lot of things!

Reactions: Rooh

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
How about a Jets fan? From the TN/ GWN. Can I post on your site? I absolutely love the BlackHawks, why??? Not sure lately but the Keith-Seabrook/Kane-Toews prime and CC in Net in prime, are probably likely reasons. (high degree of variable degree of Absolutely!)
Jets fans are Grandfathered in - their board is my 2nd home lol....welcome!!

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Ok that’s fine but let’s single out hockey, what fun is it to watch a losing team? I mean unless you are at the game but I don’t get to attend too many games since I am not from Chicago, you wait a couple days for a game and you spend your entire evening watching for 3 hours just to see a loss, it’s torterous...

Idk I still enjoy watching games even if it’s a loss. Yeah I might be mad for a little after the game but there’s always the next game to look forward to. The team has been drastically improved in all the areas of weakness the last two years so we should be optimistic heading into the season. I think we see a completely different team and get back on the winning track.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Geoist

May 1, 2015
Considering the team's performance during the final third of the season, I dont see how anyone can be pessimistic. Stan swapped two mediocre-to-awful players for a sparkplug and a solid #2 center. And despite an awful defensive start to the season, the d started to come around towards the end and even carried the offense for some games. Follow barely missing the playoffs with a #3 oa pick and a young franchise goalie pickup along with defensive/forward depth. Hawks are definitely trending in the right direction.

Reactions: bwana63 and Styles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad