Claimed off Waivers: [NYI] Austin Czarnik claimed off waivers by the Islanders from the Kraken

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

McDuffz88

HIRE BERUBE!!!
Sep 18, 2019
Lmao poor guy.

Barzal is already at the store picking out his pyjamas because he knows the Isles will never get him a legit winger to play with.
What you mean? They got Palmieri for a few years...lol such a Lou move, so bad.

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
KylePalms does have 6 goals in his last 12. He's always been a very streaky player. We'll see if he can keep it up.

He’s looked completely different from earlier in the year. He’s got his “New Dad” strength to overcome the injury he was playing through.

I’d say his skating since returning has been his best ever as an Islander… last year’s playoffs included.

Czarnik was reassigned to the Bridgeport Islanders. That’s how the Isles lost him to Seattle initially. He should help with Bridgeport’s playoff push.

Last edited:

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
So what did the Isles get paid for losing him in the first place?
The same amount, haha
So just as the player was a wash, the money was too.
Seattle paid $15k and the New York just paid it back

$15K is not worth today what it was a few short weeks ago . I just paid $4.25 for gas in Nassau County and $8.39 for a loaf of white bread at Panera . Hug your family

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
Czarnik probably just stays in hotel rooms at this point with his stuff in storage, no point in even renting. By the time he can get moved into a place he's off to the next town.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Another one of those players who has played well in the AHL but just can't seem to take the next step to the NHL and stay there.

Reactions: brachyrynchos

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Nice to see him back as insurance incase Lou moves out some veteran forwards. He played well when he was put into the lineup.

Reactions: brachyrynchos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad