OT: NYE in Ann Arbor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Hey guys,

First off, apologies if there is already a thread for this. If you need to merge it go ahead.

A bunch of friends and I are heading to the WC this year, and we're going to be in Ann Arbor for New Years Eve. I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on good places to spend the night, either in terms of bars or actual New Years events. We're all in our early 20s, so ideally somewhere with an environment like that would suit us. Obviously it's a college town so I'm assuming there are some good places that will be busy that night.

We'll be in the area for the night on January 1st as well, so if anyone has any recommendations on restaurants and bars in general that would be greatly appreciated.

I posted this in the Red Wings section as well, but I wanted to check here as I know a lot of you guys will be going. Hopefully some of you have heard of some solid options.

Thanks guys!

Jacob8hockey*

Im assuming by early 20's you mean 21 or older right :laugh:

or else you guys might be in for a disappointing night.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Im assuming by early 20's you mean 21 or older right :laugh:

or else you guys might be in for a disappointing night.
We're all at least 23. There's more than one age that could be considered early 20's.

And thanks Senor. We'll look into that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad