GDT: NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II - August 20, 2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Aries/Jose: ***
Moon/Kay: **
Roode/Almas: ***
Revival/DIY: ****1/4
Asuka/Bayley: ****
Nakamura/Joe: ****3/4

Fa Ci La

Mar 2, 2012
I thought the first half of that match was very disappointing. you had the epic intro, you had Naka interrupting before Joe even finished his intro....and then you had a pretty boring face/heel dynamic for the next 10 minutes or whateve

maybe it'll be better on replay

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Way to steal my match rating for Revival and DIY :rant:

My Match ratings

Entire Show.... ****

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I thought the first half of that match was very disappointing. you had the epic intro, you had Naka interrupting before Joe even finished his intro....and then you had a pretty boring face/heel dynamic for the next 10 minutes or whateve

I thought it was great. They hate each other, but respect the hell out of each other and give it their all. I was a bit disappointed with a lockup beginning, but I loved this match. They pulled out all the stops.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Never know, but I think it was just to make Nakamura's kinchasa look that much better

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think Nakamura's title reign will be short, because I am almost certain he'll be a Rumble Debut, but it should be great none-the-less

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL

maybe it'll be better on replay

I agree. Entrances and first 5 minutes were amazing, and then nothing really happened for a while, and then a spectacular finish.

Very good match. The excitement was palpable and it had a big fight feel, but I don't agree at all with the near perfect ratings you guys are giving it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think Nakamura ends up forfeiting the title unless the plan is to switch the title to Itami in Australia or on Wrestlemania weekend.

I can see Joe realistically being called up soon and Nakamura following in April.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I agree. Entrances and first 5 minutes were amazing, and then nothing really happened for a while, and then a spectacular finish.

Very good match. The excitement was palpable and it had a big fight feel, but I don't agree at all with the near perfect ratings you guys are giving it.

Maybe my rating factors in the entrance. :p:

The match itself was probably **** - ****1/4 range. The entrance was **********. Yeah. 10 stars.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm just curious to see who will be next in line to take it from him. IMO Nakamura should not be losing a single match in NXT

Roode.

Some mentioned it earlier, but he's the perfect guy for others to chase, like Joe was.

I'd have Nakamura-Roode at the next Takeover, and then Shinsuke would probably forfeit the title to head to the main roster.

Nakamura v Roode
Revival v DIY II
Aries v Itami

Gimme

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Network **** the bed after Nakamura's german. Now I wait for it to be uploaded so I can finish the match.

I'm going to disagree about the beginning. Outside of starting in a lock up, I really liked how they established the pace.

I'd give the Revivial/DIY ****1/2 honestly, and if DIY went over it would be higher. I loved that match

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad