Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Funny how the NHL this year especially has a ton of teams that kick other teams ***** up and down the ice, but they some how end up losing on strange goals. In other word one team does all the work and the other team gets the reward. That's not how it's supposed to work.

It seems almost like it's predetermined to me, but whatever.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Great action again tonight as Leafs and Rangers for Game 7's, and Wings up 2-1 now at the start of the 2nd in their game.

No lead is safe in this series, both these teams keep going up and down in a very Eastern conference like game.

OpRedDawn*

imagine if lids didn't retire, and if the wings coulda signed either parise or suter lol

Billy Mays Here*

Not sure if I overrated the Ducks or underrated the Wings. Probably a bit of both.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
WINGS WIN, WINGS WIN! The two big villians are gone, double pay back for 07 from Detroit's end, and one day Minnesota shall have it's revenge as well, have fun gofling you ********, whooooo!

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I got excited there when the Ducks scored #2 with a few minutes left to make it 2-3. But after that they looked like a bit of a mess. Oh well.

I'm sick of Zetterberg and Datsyuk. Chicago, do your thing.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Why does everyone hate the Ducks? I'm from Orange County, CA and will always be a Wild fan but I hopped on the bandwagon after the Wild were eliminated. Go Bruins and Rangers!!

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
I got excited there when the Ducks scored #2 with a few minutes left to make it 2-3. But after that they looked like a bit of a mess. Oh well.

I'm sick of Zetterberg and Datsyuk. Chicago, do your thing.

:fight: :pb:

There are no two players in the NHL that are more fun to watch than those two play. Every single game we get to watch them play is a treat, the more the merrier!

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I just realized that we are the only team that didn't have an "upset" in the West.

#5 Sharks over Vancouver
#6 Kings over Blues
#7 Wings over Ducks
#8 Wild over embarrassed by the Hawks

Billy Mays Here*

Other than the Wings-Ducks series, I wouldn't consider any of those other match-ups "upsets".

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
The way I see the rest of the playoffs is the Wings losing to Chicago, then the Hawks lose to San Jose in the WCF. The Sharks will beat whoever comes out of the east.

It sucks to be a spectator instead of actually cheering for your team.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Why does everyone hate the Ducks? I'm from Orange County, CA and will always be a Wild fan but I hopped on the bandwagon after the Wild were eliminated. Go Bruins and Rangers!!

Don't know really. As a Finn, it would make sense for me to root for the Ducks (Selänne, Koivu, Lydman, Vatanen), but for some reason I really started to dislike them this season.

Just didn't like how their team played. Plus, the Zucker hit didn't exactly help. I guess I don't like Ryan, Perry or Getzlaf at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad