Non-Minnesota NHL News VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Please let their be some trades yet tonight. I don't wanna have to wake up tomorrow and see a bunch at once. I'd like to savor them one at a time.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that most of the guys who are abusing are doing it with underhanded scrip shuffling. what is drug testing going to do?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
roughing it. it's too bad, really...liked all those "roomate" stories guys busted out. kinda enforced a team mentality, too.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Players getting their own rooms is pathetic. Ruins a nice tradition. Some of the best stories from around the league come from roomies pulling pranks on each other.

As for the drug testing, you know they're gonna target Spurgeon. :sarcasm:

Billy Mays Here*

What was the point of this lockout? Two beds for one player? Those greedy ********.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Lockout officially over at last!

Good for Kurtis Foster, great guy!

:lol: :lol: Oh those sad sack Devils fans, I love all the shots they are taking.

Ah I have missed feasting on Devils fan tears.

But seriously, where are all the damned trades and signings? We were promised a Luongo trade, dammit!

Billy Mays Here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad