OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This is what Love is. Inaccurate and poor decisions. I hate that he has this injury excuse. He should be benched for Willis going forward.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think we need to do a wellness check on @Digitalbooya
Ya know, I wasn’t a dick when the packers torched the vikings last year. Perhaps you shouldn’t be either.
Packers coach doesn’t know what to do when things don’t fall their way. Acting like a little child.
Holy f***, he called a timeout like three times with the ref looking at him. Open your eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
awful play on the punt. Wouldn't be surprised if that guy is sent packing. He has to know the situation, there. If he lets it go, then the worst that can happen is that it is downed at the 1 yd. line, with a set of downs for the Vikes to run out the clock.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
If I was in here doing that y’all would have a bitch fit.
Oh calm down. It’s just a game, not even I care THAT much about it. I enjoy your commentary no matter who you root for. Some of it is a little home biased, so what?

If the score was flipped right now I’d think some Vikings fans would need their own wellness checks lmfao.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Oh calm down. It’s just a game, not even I care THAT much about it. I enjoy your commentary no matter who you root for. Some of it is a little home biased, so what?

If the score was flipped right now I’d think some Vikings fans would need their own wellness checks lmfao.
Obviously I’m pissed. f***ing tagging me for a wellness check is a classless move.

Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad