GDT: No one in their right mind would stay up to watch this team

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Dear Lord, a 10:30 start time? Just to watch a team that‘s struggling to score go against, historically, one of the best American goaltenders in league history? Yeah, that’s definitely a smart decision and definitely one you won’t regret tomorrow morning. Speaking of goaltending, we have one and two glass tchotchkes posing as one. Unfortunately, tchotchkes break easily.

”Oh, but we just scored 6 goals last game.” Yeah, and if we’re hoping that Martinook and his line continue to carry the lackluster play of the other 3, we’re in more trouble than even my sarcastic ass can convey. “Oh, but TT might return to the lineup this game.” Yeah, and he was playing SO well before the injury, I’m sure he’ll solve everything.

And that’s not even addressing our defense. What’s the over/under on Burns getting posterized on the rush tonight? Seems to happen at least once per game lately. I’m sure having one of your top pairing defenseman getting walked every game won’t come back to bite a team. Surely not.

But hey, at least I’m getting paid to watch this game. The rest of you have no excuse.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Dear Lord, a 10:30 start time? Just to watch a team that‘s struggling to score go against, historically, one of the best American goaltenders in league history? Yeah, that’s definitely a smart decision and definitely one you won’t regret tomorrow morning. Speaking of goaltending, we have one and two glass tchotchkes posing as one. Unfortunately, tchotchkes break easily.

”Oh, but we just scored 6 goals last game.” Yeah, and if we’re hoping that Martinook and his line continue to carry the lackluster play of the other 3, we’re in more trouble than even my sarcastic ass can convey. “Oh, but TT might return to the lineup this game.” Yeah, and he was playing SO well before the injury, I’m sure he’ll solve everything.

And that’s not even addressing our defense. What’s the over/under on Burns getting posterized on the rush tonight? Seems to happen at least once per game lately. I’m sure having one of your top pairing defenseman getting walked every game won’t come back to bite a team. Surely not.

But hey, at least I’m getting paid to watch this game. The rest of you have no excuse.
So you are saying I'm in my left mind...

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
1670081457371.gif

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
Having followed my share of Western Conf hockey here in the Eastern time zone - Game 2 of the 2015 Western Conf Finals in Anaheim that went to 3 OTs is my benchmark and limit - is not the easiest but not too bad. Its all about preparation and how passionate you are. Us Caniacs are no exception, and we'll be front and center. Tips: take a nap, time your meals and beverages accordingly. Choose your poison carefully. Also helps this is not a work night for many folks.

Ill be tuning in for as long as possible. We usually have good results on the West Coast. Im not in my right mind for many other reasons ;) We're going to crown the Kings.

MisterDobz

Unauthorized User
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida

Now that was uplifting…

Too dam* much truth on this board….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad