GDT: No one else is doing it, so I guess I will - Canes @ Avs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Pesce is out

Possible trade on horizon?

I know sometimes when players sit out during the game (besides injury/illness) it's because trade talks are going on.

I did read rumors that there were talks of trading him and then Waddell later said they were not trading him. So, I don't know what they're going to do.

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
RBA through an interview they just recorded and will likely show pregame. Oh, it's an injury, not trade.
1697930119316.gif

Reactions: cptjeff

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
So...

Slavin -TDA
Chatfield - Burns
Skjei - Orlov

I think that would be better than just putting tda/chatfield on the right of skjei/orlov.

But whatever - i've decided i won't worry about the team unless they're not in a playoff spot and my calendar says 2024.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Have a feeling Canes do better than one would expect given their play recently.

They seem to only get motivated for tough teams like Colorado.

Then again, more Orlov ice time? f***!

• Love

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Have a feeling Canes do better than one would expect given their play recently.

They seem to only get motivated for tough teams like Colorado.

Then again, more Orlov ice time? f***!

That's what I am hoping as well, that this is the game that the Canes 'find themselves' defensively. Otherwise we will get bulldozed because Colorado is the toughest opponent we'd face to this point.

The other teams were no slouches but Colorado has come out hot thus far. Only team hotter right now is Vegas.

It would be nice if we can end this road trip with at least a .500 record and we have Colorado and TB as our final two games, which means we have to win 1 of them. Not easy especially with our play lately, but if we find our game defensively it will be absolutely doable and I would consider it a successful road trip knowing that we're missing Svech, Aho (for some of the trip) and Andersen.

Granted those two may return vs TB since we have a couple days off until we play them but I would consider it a successful trip.

Last edited:

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
So...

Slavin -TDA
Chatfield - Burns
Skjei - Orlov

I think that would be better than just putting tda/chatfield on the right of skjei/orlov.

But whatever - i've decided i won't worry about the team unless they're not in a playoff spot and my calendar says 2024.
If they have any interest in winning it would be Slavin-TDA, Sjkei-Burns, Orlov-Chat.

Not necessarily best for the long term.

• Love

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Hi Canes fans. Hope I'm not intruding. Was just curious if anyone knew the status of Andersen? I mean, why do teams not give better updates and whoever heard of a goalie getting hurt from a puck to the head?

Anyhow, any help would be appreciated. My fantasy teams are named Whiskey in the Jarvo and Skjei Hey Kid.

What a coincidence mine is Skjei Sjkei Waddel you Skjei!

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Was listening to the morning skate interview with Brindamour.

Nothing on Pesce. Said Aho was doubtful but getting better and it sounds like he's going to be a game time decision. Andersen still not feeling great.

Aho was still on the ice when Brindy was being interviewed.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
If they have any interest in winning it would be Slavin-TDA, Sjkei-Burns, Orlov-Chat.

Not necessarily best for the long term.
I could see that - i do think orlov's best (low bar, i know) has been with chatfield.

I went chatfield-burns because i thought they were pretty good last year with slavin out. But, skjei-orlov would be an adventure in that case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad