Post-Game Talk: No defense for this loss

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
2013%252F06%252F12%252F66%252FJackNichols.21e0a.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
As mentioned in the game thread, St Louis is fast fast approaching.

This loss not only is an L in the standings but the game itself was fairly ugly too. Over 40 shots again allowed, and smirkybuyck couldn't bail out his skaters (again).

I have a flight credit with Air Canada but am considering it on the Bombers instead of a Jets playoff game.

Reactions: sipowicz

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Making the playoffs is not even a given at this point esp looking at the schedule. Chevy should not have wasted a 1st on this bunch.

Disgusting game by Scheifele, Myers and Kulikov.

Putting that line out there at the end with a minute to go was not very wise, I get the other guys PK'd but he should have sent out the PK pairing that was the least tired.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
This team hasn't put together a winning streak all season long. 4 is their high and it was aided by shootouts and OT.

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
Making the playoffs is not even a given at this point esp looking at the schedule. Chevy should not have wasted a 1st on this bunch.

Disgusting game by Scheifele, Myers and Kulikov.

Putting that line out there at the end with a minute to go was not very wise, I get the other guys PK'd but he should have sent out the PK pairing that was the lease tired.

I actually thought Myers was playing one of his better games of the season, that probably says a lot about his play. Wheeler’s IQ continues to handcuff this team except when he had a settled puck on the half boards on the PP with no one around him. What a gross turn of events

Reactions: Dark Ambient

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad