Confirmed Signing with Link: [NJD] F Nathan Legare signs extension with the Devils (1 year, $775k)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
3 points in 15 games, doesn't seem to have done well on the scoresheet so I guess it's the intangibles?

Was traded for Durandeau who had 6 points in 10 games for Laval but will be group 6 UFA (and might not get re-signed as we have so many guys down there and still need some more vets).

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
I remember never being impressed by anything he ever did when was with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton he was either hurt, scratched, or doing nothing but throwing meaningless hits and shooting the puck really hard and wide.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
He's still pretty young but not exactly the numbers you'd expect for a two-way contract. Good for him though.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
3 points in 15 games, doesn't seem to have done well on the scoresheet so I guess it's the intangibles?

Was traded for Durandeau who had 6 points in 10 games for Laval but will be group 6 UFA (and might not get re-signed as we have so many guys down there and still need some more vets).
Didn't even notice him when he played.

Legare with Laval was much better than Durandeau with Laval.

Perreault f***ing sucked, but he'll be back.

Good for Legare

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024

85k minor league salary. Not too much higher than the AHL minimum

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
I remember never being impressed by anything he ever did when was with Wilkes-Barre/Scranton he was either hurt, scratched, or doing nothing but throwing meaningless hits and shooting the puck really hard and wide.

They’re finally filling Miles Wood’s vacant skates!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad