Proposal: Nico Hischier for Jason Robertson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you accept

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No

Votes: 90 97.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Both teams keep their players.

Hintz
Johnston
Duchene
Bourque
Stankoven
Seguin

are the center options, we're having to actively put centers on the wings to fill out the lineup

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
NJ is a top 10 GF team over the last 2 years. Now before everybody points to last season, they were 2 goals away from being in the top 10. I don't think the issue is adding more snipers. I like Robertson, but Hischier is the matchup player for them. He's their defensive center. There is a enormous hole without him. Dallas on the other hand still has Hintz and Duchene down the middle so it doesn't make much sense for them to entertain this either.

This is bad for both teams involved and not one of those "Must be good if everybody hates it" trade.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
NJ is a top 10 GF team over the last 2 years. Now before everybody points to last season, they were 2 goals away from being in the top 10. I don't think the issue is adding more snipers. I like Robertson, but Hischier is the matchup player for them. He's their defensive center. There is a enormous hole without him. Dallas on the other hand still has Hintz and Duchene down the middle so it doesn't make much sense for them to entertain this either.

This is bad for both teams involved and not one of those "Must be good if everybody hates it" trade.
I legit don't even know what 2C would look like. I guess you'd hope mercer figures it out there. Otherwise you're looking at Haula 2C (gross), Lazar 3C, and I don't even know who would be 4C.

If McLeod wasn't a rapist and Mercer didn't suck last year it might make sense for NJD to run

Rob-Hughes-Meier
Palat-Mercer-Bratt
Haula-McLeod-Noesen
Cotter-Lazar-Bastian

or something like that

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
dave-chappelle-boo-this-man.gif

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
1 for 1

Devils finally get a sniper who can score goals

Dallas gets a much needed two way center.

Much needed? With Hintz, Seguin, Johnson and Duchene the last thing they need is a centre. You can just make up a reason for Dallas to do the trade.

They would be trading the better player, creating a hole in their lineup and not addressing a need, rather adding to a surplus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad