Value of: Nick Schmaltz

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
As far as I know I’d imagine he’s available for the right price. I won’t be one of those that says your first and top prospect because his recent performance. His contract sucks, however he’s played up to that in the last 20 games.

He obviously won’t continue at this pace. I’d say a late first, a middle prospect and a cap dump with shorter term?

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
I think arizona would listen, most fans aren't stoked about him in the past but lately he has been on fire along side Keller. 14 points in 5 games +13...probably not sustainable lol. He's totally ruining the AZ tank.

Last edited:

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Can the Yotes trade Schmaltz and Chychrun without Keller making a public trade demand?

Can they reach the floor after those are dealt?

And I agree. Keller is looking like the only guy on the island.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
How well does he play the C position? Is he one of those center-in-a-pinch-but-better-on-the-wing-types or can he actually be counted on as centerman?

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
As far as I know I’d imagine he’s available for the right price. I won’t be one of those that says your first and top prospect because his recent performance. His contract sucks, however he’s played up to that in the last 20 games.

He obviously won’t continue at this pace. I’d say a late first, a middle prospect and a cap dump with shorter term?

Before these last 2 games he was basically a negative value asset. Now he's worth that?

Proof from October:
Nick Schmaltz sucks

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Before these last 2 games he was basically a negative value asset. Now he's worth that?

Proof from October:
Nick Schmaltz sucks
I'd be careful using our "Player Name Sucks" threads. We're a superstitious group and they are often done in jest. Schmaltz hasn't lived up to his AAV, but the money he was paid actually isn't too far off. The last 3 years are the concerning ones. Schmaltz is hot and cold as well, I'd expect that to continue but he may have just turned a corner. Anyone saying he was a negative value asset thus far is wrong, but he has the potential to be. He's been a low value asset his entire time in Arizona.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I'd be careful using our "Player Name Sucks" threads. We're a superstitious group and they are often done in jest. Schmaltz hasn't lived up to his AAV, but the money he was paid actually isn't too far off. The last 3 years are the concerning ones. Schmaltz is hot and cold as well, I'd expect that to continue but he may have just turned a corner. Anyone saying he was a negative value asset thus far is wrong, but he has the potential to be. He's been a low value asset his entire time in Arizona.

Hahaha my two favorites were

“Darcy Kuemper sucks”

And

“The draft lottery sucks”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad