Nick Robertson pushes and injures teammate W. Nylander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
No, he wasn't, he was taken out for precautionary reasons.

But go on champ, you're the victim here of... nobody calling you a f***ing moron. Who called you that again? I only see you referring to yourself with those words.
Are you implying that they were cautious that Robertson was planning on hurting him? Because other wise they were cautious of a injury…

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
No, he wasn't, he was taken out for precautionary reasons.

But go on champ, you're the victim here of... nobody calling you a f***ing moron. Who called you that again? I only see you referring to yourself with those words.
Is there a certain amount of time a player needs to be out before we can officially call it an injury? Can a person be injured for a few hours? Or a day? If I'm sore at night but fine the next morning, did I get injured? Who am I? Why am I here? How do I know if I'm doing the right thing? What determines 'right'? What makes something beautiful? How does one define love? Is it a feeling or an action? Both? How do I delineate types of love?

Sorry...fell into an existential rabbit hole.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
He. Was. Injured.

This isn't difficult, and I'm not going to argue with you about it.

You and that other guy can talk about what an idiot I am all you'd like. Just not here.

And once again, never called you an idiot/moron.

Was just laughing at the fact the title got changed and it was still misleading (after knowing he was fine and practicing).

If you wanna claim he was injured for those 2 hours when it happened then all the power to ya.

Reactions: Rob Brown

cc

Feb 28, 2002
It's clear that Willy is now fully recovered from what was deemed a minor injury during the game yesterday. He probably could have played through the injury because it was minor but was kept out for precautionary reasons. Thread title is accurate

Reactions: Suntouchable13

benfranklin

Jun 29, 2024
We don’t know that Nylander is concussed. A little misleading as apparently he is being held out as a precaution

Still a stupid f***ing play by Robertson
Thats a smart play that hockey players do al lover the world trying to help a teammate backcheck. Wtf was Nylander falling over for like an idiot.

Only in Lefs world would they blame Robertson.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It's clear that Willy is now fully recovered from what was deemed a minor injury during the game yesterday. He probably could have played through the injury because it was minor but was kept out for precautionary reasons. Thread title is accurate

Yea, he would have probably returned if this was a regular season game or a playoff game. For a preseason game, there is 0 reason to have him come back. Leafs handled it perfectly.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Robertson made a crucial mistake by forgetting to yell, "CMON BIG BOY BOOSTIES" before giving him a push.
How was Nylander supposed to know that there was going to be a BIG BOY BOOSTIES coming?
That's something you work on in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad