Nick Robertson pushes and injures teammate W. Nylander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fripp

Sep 6, 2005
Portland, OR
It’s pretty odd that Nylander went down that easily tbh, much worse skaters have managed to stay up in the exact same circumstances.

I’m not gonna say he dove, as it’s impossible to say for certain and feels like illogical time to be taking a dive, but it sure does look like one.
Oh he definitely dove. Feels a stick and takes a fall.

Reactions: I Hate Philadelphia

cc

Feb 28, 2002
yeah it's really hard to believe that different events had different outcomes. Certainly impossible that whatever balance Nylander had while taking an unexpected push from behind caused him to fall, the only possible answer is he was desperately trying to dive for a PP in a meaningless game. The board really has it solved.
It's not impossible but considering how often this occurs with no incident, the probability is likely not so high. However, I acknowledge that it could have been just a freak incident. He could have had his stick in just the right spot at the wrong point in his stride and the push was sufficient to launch him forward to that degree

That being said, it's also not impossible that Nylander felt a stick and not thinking about whether it was a meaningless preseason game or not, instinctually reacted with embellishment.

Both possibilities can't be dismissed IMO. Visually, it looked a bit too exaggerated for me.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Leafs media or this site? Dont see this being talked about anywhere lmao.
Your right kyper ain’t leaf media.

And he's totally fine and at practice this morning. You're right, can't make up the fact that people like you are still here blowing it up and over exaggerating the whole thing.

How is this thread even open still? Now it's just a thread about a player falling down after a play that happens pretty regularly.
Lol should stick to the leafs board , so hard being a leafs fan…

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Do you understand how being a fan of a team works?

If banter is too hard for you to handle maybe switch your fandom.
No clue what the first sentence is supposed to mean.

As for the second sentence, the fact that I am engaging in a back and forth with you would indicate that I understand the concept of banter. However, generally that means the back and forth is witty in nature, which isn't something I think you are accomplishing.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
No clue what the first sentence is supposed to mean.

As for the second sentence, the fact that I am engaging in a back and forth with you would indicate that I understand the concept of banter. However, generally that implies that the back and forth is witty in nature, which isn't something I think you are accomplishing.
lol dude gets mad because people that don’t follow is hockey team days something he does not like.

Poor thing. Keep up the replies work is really slow today.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
lol dude gets mad because people that don’t follow is hockey team days something he does not like.

Poor thing. Keep up the replies work is really slow today.
Ah, the good old 'you're mad' response. Thanks for proving my point about the poor 'banter'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad