Nick Robertson pushes and injures teammate W. Nylander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
This is embarrassing on Nylanders end, and I'm a huge fan.

It's clear Robertson is trying to boost him you see it happen all the time. Nylander feels the stick and assumed it's the opposition and he tries to draw a penalty by diving, resulting in him eating a knee to the head

It's very clear

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
There’s no way that knocked him off his feet. Teammates do that goofing around sometimes, and I think Willy assumed it was an opponent and went down. Not the best time to goof around with a teammate and really poor location for throwing yourself on the ice.

Leafs team fail. You hate to see it.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

It's clear Robertson is trying to boost him you see it happen all the time. Nylander feels the stick and assumed it's the opposition and he tries to draw a penalty by diving, resulting in him eating a knee to the head

It's very clear
Yeah, he clearly tried to get a penalty. Karma is a bitch, somtimes.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Score08

Apr 6, 2017

It's very clear
Refs should’ve taken them both, stick work and the embellishment.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
OP jumping to conclusions on concussion, just because he didn’t return, doesn’t mean concussed.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
That was not a dive ha! ha ! He was on one leg on his way chasing the player who changed direction. At the exact same second Robertson decided to "help" him. Why would he dive in a meaningless game?
Hope he is ok. thats all.

tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
unfortunately both players were in cup or bust mentality; Robo with the tush push and Willy with the opportunistic dive

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017

It's very clear
When had another player done the “poke in the ass” boost in this situation? It’s don’t when one player is chasing another. This was into contact. And it’s preseason. Robertson made a stupid move and it resulted in an injury (maybe a concussion to a guy who has concussion history) to a very important player.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
His intentions were in the right place, especially since the coach told them to play every game like its' game 7, but this seemed like a really weird time to do that play. It looks like Leafs already had somebody back to break it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad