Nick Robertson pushes and concusses teammate W. Nylander

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Does it? Post a clip
has no one in this thread seen a hockey game before? guys do it all the time. why exactly would there be a specific clip of it? this is like asking for a clip of guys spitting on the bench or spraying some water on the ice or down the back of their neck

Reactions: zoA

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
has no one in this thread seen a hockey game before? guys do it all the time. why exactly would there be a specific clip of it?
Ive never seen that before. Show me another example. Because there are clips of everything on the internet? Im not saying you are wrong, Ive just never seen it

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I guess the idea was to boost him ahead of the defense. I've seen that work brilliantly. I suppose the receiving player needs to realize that it's happening lol

Reactions: Ulysses31

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Working real hard to convince people he was diving. He was shoved and didn’t expect it and fell.

Nylander isn’t a diver. And he didn’t dive here.

He absolutely dove here, and anyone that isn't a leafs fan can clearly see it.

World class skater does not go down from a light nudge like that without doing it on purpose. He's a soft player and a diver, just own it.

Reactions: SENStastic

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
All I see is a teammate trying to help another….that “push” play happens all the time in hockey.

It actually looks like Nylander dove…..in which case he deserves it. If not, he needs to stay in his feet.
Why would a player like Nylander dive in pre-season? He probably went down easy but that doesn't mean he dove.

It's pre-season, star players are playing not to get hurt.

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia
He absolutely dove here, and anyone that isn't a leafs fan can clearly see it.

World class skater does not go down from a light nudge like that without doing it on purpose. He's a soft player and a diver, just own it.
not a leafs fan

I've seen it on the Canucks when it worked

Also have seen it not work and the player fell

basic physics

Reactions: WTG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad