Confirmed with Link: Nick Robertson asks for trade (Update signs 1 year/875k deal with leafs)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
I hope Berube can light a fire under their asses this year. I fully expect some of our younger players like Robertson to break out. Enough band-aid solutions, let's build from within. I always dreamed about the Leafs drafting and developing their team rather than relying on 30-year-old mercenaries with their best years behind them.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Why are you so hung up on the line numbers? Nylander will get 20 mins a night even if he is on line 4.

Spread out the talent.

It's not going to happen, not by choice anyway because it never happens.

You might see Nylander wish Matthews and Marner with Tavares but that's about it.

Realistically the top 6 is probably

Knies Matthews Marner

Robertson/Mcmann Tavares Nylander

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Likely the Team letting him know he wasn't being moved.

Probably.

"Look there is nothing out there right now. We think you have a chance to play big minutes for us, come to camp, win a job, score your goals and we will revisit in 6 months if you still want to be moved maybe there is a hockey trade out there around the deadline"

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
When you pull a prima Donna because you are continuously injured it's a bad look. If he plays well he could get his wish and be traded by TD. I thought his value was a 3rd rounder. He is more risk than reward until he proves he can score 20 plus per season. He may even get 30 some day but I doubt it's here. In Tor he is a 3rd liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad