Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bigsportsfan

Sep 28, 2012
The IceDogs won because of Flores and their PP but I didn’t think their overall game was that great. However, it was the first game and you need a few weeks before you can really see what this team will be.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Wassilyn last year in minor midget, was a very selfish player. He refused to back check, refused to work without the puck. He was an entitled, waited for his team-mates to battle , as he floated into areas with no traffic waiting for them to win the puck battle and give him the puck. Can that change this year? U can be the judge, but pump the brakes on his upside.
no he wasn’t

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
The IceDogs won because of Flores and their PP but I didn’t think their overall game was that great. However, it was the first game and you need a few weeks before you can really see what this team will be.
I maintain that I think Niagara can out-score a lot of their problems this year to fight for those 7-8 seeds, especially as Roobroeck, Czata and Wassilyn get going.

Next year if they want to contend, they have to add 2 defensemen far superior to what they have now. Brauti, Chenowski, Virgilio and Frasca will be fine if they have 2 guys much better leading the way.

The only hope of accomplishing this is finding 1 in the import draft - then trade Loshko at this deadline for picks, and use those picks along with whoever we take in the first round next summer, at next seasons deadline for that other defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad