NHLers in 2024-205

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Fully expecting Spencer Knight to be back for good and push Bob for starts again just like he did in 2021 and 2022.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ducks

Gauthier for sure.
Zellweger for sure.
Luneau, health permitting but will probably start in the AHL.
Nesterenko maybe
Gaucher maybe as an injury call up.
Suchanek if Gibson gets traded. Or Clang. (or Stalock but he's not a prospect.

If they draft Lindstrom or Levshunov, I could see one of them getting an ELC look.

Remains to be seen what Verbeek does in FA and trades.

Vegas

One way or another they're going to be making a number of roster moves so I can see Brisson, Korzcak, and Cormier moving up full time. Maybe Rempal as a injury call up. Maybe Denisenko gets another look.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Carolina:

good chance:
One of Felix Unger-Sorum, Bradly Nadeau, Jackson Blake, Ryan Suzuki

50/50:
a second one of the four listed above, plus Scott Morrow

just about anyone else would have to be so good in camp that they give the staff no alternative. That said it's something we've seen happen under Rod with unexpected candidates (Foegele, Lorentz, Jarvis).

Reactions: MrazeksVengeance

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Despite what coaches and GMs always say, I think the non-waiver eligible guys aren't going to get a fair chance. Especially on D.
Agreed. They're all gonna get looks down the stretch but maybe not a fair chance to make the team out of camp. It's a numbers game. Without injuries or trades there's just no room. Too many bodies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Zachary Bolduc had an excellent stint at the end of the season and I think could even end up on the top line with Thomas.
Agreed, Bolduc has a great chance of playing a full season in the NHL next year.

Think we’ll see a lot of Zach Dean as well.

Outside chance Dvorsky forces his way onto the roster.

Reactions: Dominance and LGB

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Lane Hutson, Ryan Leonard, Olen Zellweger, Jonathan Lekkerimakki, Dalibor Dvorsky, Zach Bolduc, Simon edvinsson, Jiri Kulich, zachary l'heureux, Matt Kessel and Jakob Pelletier off the top of my head.

Wonder if Askarov, Cossa and Wallstedt make the jump as well.

I think Quentin Musty could be a dark horse if he just lights up camp in SJ. Will Smith as well.(Though I think it's best for him to start in the A and round out his pro details there instead of the show).

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
Carolina:

good chance:
One of Felix Unger-Sorum, Bradly Nadeau, Jackson Blake, Ryan Suzuki

50/50:
a second one of the four listed above, plus Scott Morrow

just about anyone else would have to be so good in camp that they give the staff no alternative. That said it's something we've seen happen under Rod with unexpected candidates (Foegele, Lorentz, Jarvis).
I'm not sold on Suzuki ever being a full time NHLer, and highly doubt he comes up this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad