NHLers in 2024-205

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Dallas should (hopefully) see a lot from Mavrik Bourque, who was actually drafted before Logan Stankoven..... who was drafted before Wyatt Johnston.

Funny how that works.

But Bourque led the AHL in points last season and was named league MVP, so hopefully he can make an impact in 24/25.

Reactions: barriers

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
Dallas should (hopefully) see a lot from Mavrik Bourque, who was actually drafted before Logan Stankoven..... who was drafted before Wyatt Johnston.

Funny how that works.

But Bourque led the AHL in points last season and was named league MVP, so hopefully he can make an impact in 24/25.
You don't even know how jealous I am of Dallas' drafting.

HitterD

Apr 25, 2022
Calgary
For the Flames, i'd say the following:

F - Pelletier (finally) and Corronato, and of course Zary and Pospisil continuing full-time status from mid last season

D - one of Solovyov, Kuznetzov likely, outside shot at Poirier or Grushnikov.

G - Wolf

Rebuilds are fun for prospect watching. Likely even more than i have listed will see stints with the Flames this year

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Michkov is a lock

Fedotov as well

That's likely it from the Flyers

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I would think one of Easton Cowan or Fraser Minten will most likely be in the Leafs lineup next season.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
For the Habs, Hutson will very likely be there. Beck could make it out of camp if he outplays Evans/Dvorak, and there's a small chance Kapanen makes it. Mailloux is the other small likelihood but he'd be more likely to be brought up in case of injuries halfway through the year.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Panthers:

Forwards:

Almost lock:

Mackie Samoskevich should be a favorite to make the NHL squad full time.
Started off on the team, looked like the game wasn't too fast for him but the Panthers had a good vet cast already.
Assuming he could be the 3rd line RW depending on how players gel/who stays.

Maybe:
Justin Sourdiff.
4th line role. Depends on who they keep/how he looks as I assume the Panthers will bring in vets, but no locks for the vets themselves for a permanent spot on the bench.

Blueline:

Uvis Balinskis isn't a prospect at 27 but he should compete with Bjornfoot for the 6th man on the blueline.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
For the Wild: Ohgren and Khusnutdinov are likely opening night locks(I am a bit skeptical of Khus sticking full time.) Heidt is also rumored to be a 9 game candidate, but I do not think full time yet.

On D, any injury will be a call up for one of the young D, probably Hunt in the pole position for now, O'Rourke, Lambos, Peart as other left side options, Spacek on the right. They would need to exceed expectations to be full time though IMO.

Wallstedt will be getting starts in net this year, no idea how many until they give clarity on Gus.

Reactions: mazmin

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
For the Habs

Hutson, Roy - probable but not guaranteed

Reinbacher, Mailloux, Beck - possible but not probable

Reactions: j c petit

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
:hawks

Slaggert F
Dach F

Del Mastro D
Kaiser D
Allan D

I think all 5 of those guys will get some time with the big club and expect 1-2 to solidify an NHL spot.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Zachary Bolduc had an excellent stint at the end of the season and I think could even end up on the top line with Thomas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad