NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Well, that's finished. Now what?

waiting-tom-and-jerry.gif

The clock has been turned off. I will work on the next phase and hopefully post it tomorrow, but don't hold your breath. I know @ajgoal is either abroad or on his way (to Japan, the lucky so and so), so we'll have to keep that in mind in the early rounds next phase. Also, we never know when my brother will have another week-long dinner.

I've seen people talk about Erling Haaland's goal totals. I want to remind you of another total - 101. That's the number of cheating violations his scumbag club have been accused of. And everyone knows they are guilty as sin. His signing isn't included in the current investigation, but they fudged those numbers to kingdom come, too. Also - he's a pigboy.

I watched the first "Fantastic Beasts" film for the first time last night. I thought it was pretty interesting. I don't know how "good" I would say it is - probably not very, objectively speaking, and Colin Farrell was terrible in it (as usual, when he is away from director Martin McDonagh) - but it was pretty enjoyable, all things considered. Of course it would have been better had J.K. Rowling written a book of it instead of just the screenplay, but I enjoyed myself more than I did watching any of the horrible "Harry Potter" films. There were some funny throwbacks to those, though. I was thinking "This could be nice not having any child actors with gormless f***ing looks on their stupid faces," when Eddie Redmayne started sporting the most gormless looks on his stupid face lolz. Still, I didn't mind that much. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of them soon.

You should look forward to picking new shit for new categories. At some point.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

The clock has been turned off. I will work on the next phase and hopefully post it tomorrow, but don't hold your breath. I know @ajgoal is either abroad or on his way (to Japan, the lucky so and so), so we'll have to keep that in mind in the early rounds next phase. Also, we never know when my brother will have another week-long dinner.

I've seen people talk about Erling Haaland's goal totals. I want to remind you of another total - 101. That's the number of cheating violations his scumbag club have been accused of. And everyone knows they are guilty as sin. His signing isn't included in the current investigation, but they fudged those numbers to kingdom come, too. Also - he's a pigboy.

I watched the first "Fantastic Beasts" film for the first time last night. I thought it was pretty interesting. I don't know how "good" I would say it is - probably not very, objectively speaking, and Colin Farrell was terrible in it (as usual, when he is away from director Martin McDonagh) - but it was pretty enjoyable, all things considered. Of course it would have been better had J.K. Rowling written a book of it instead of just the screenplay, but I enjoyed myself more than I did watching any of the horrible "Harry Potter" films. There were some funny throwbacks to those, though. I was thinking "This could be nice not having any child actors with gormless f***ing looks on their stupid faces," when Eddie Redmayne started sporting the most gormless looks on his stupid face lolz. Still, I didn't mind that much. I'm looking forward to watching the rest of them soon.

The sequels to that movie are absolute dogshit lol

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
When this thread opened, We promised to dedicate one of our Team Artist's songs to every member of the Quackverse.

We'll start out with the two who make this whole thing possible.

@Captain Dave Poulin

Couch Potato
Unfortunately he doesn't reference any of your favorite reality shows.

@Hollywood Cannon

This is the Life

As I get breaks I'll post the rest. Also as I see if/how offended I start making people.

This is all in fun/#lore and absolutely not intended as a dig at anyone.

Maybe Defect.

Last edited:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
When this thread opened, We promised to dedicate one of our Team Artist's songs to every member of the Quackverse.

We'll start out with the two who make this whole thing possible.

@Captain Dave Poulin

Couch Potato
Unfortunately he doesn't reference any of your favorite reality shows.

@Hollywood Cannon

This is the Life

As I get breaks I'll post the rest. Also as I see if/how offended I start making people.

This is all in fun/#lore and absolutely not intended as a dig at anyone.

Maybe Defect.

Dig away coward. At everyone. Be an equal opportunity digger.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Flipping back to that film discussion a page or two back, and my wife not knowing or caring about the difference between PG-13 & R. She's currently watching EEAAO with our 5th grader, who is particularly prudish in spite of his mother and having spent a lot of time in France. Like we were in Barcelona and there's a waffle shop on Las Ramblas there that does waffles on a stick in the shape of a penis. He was horrified. This should go well.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

How many phases will there be?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad