NHL 25 video game adds ability to set federal and state tax rates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

Adding to the debate of whether there are real advantages, EA has added the ability to set your tax rate and factor that into free agent decisions in the newest entry of the NHL video game series.

This is after the debate of if this should be addressed in future CBA talks has become more common among fans, leading to media asking those in the game about it.

Anyways, I thought it was interesting they found this important enough to add to the game as a feature

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9474.gif

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
I like how trotz backtracks on how star players like stamkos and marchy they didn’t join us because of the no tax it’s because they want to win! Nice try barry

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I dont play video games but why does parking, concessions and team store matter

You can essentially be an owner/GM if you want and have to do things like maintain the arena, do upgrades to keep the experience fresh, set budgets for things and also find ways to make more money. So you can have a fancier parking garage installed and charge more money for parking kind of thing.

Can also just decide to relocate your team as well if you wanted.

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012
In be a pro mode, will I get to weigh the pros and cons of living in Center City Philadelphia vs. South Jersey vs. the Main Line?

Reactions: Drumman44

The Shrike

Jul 13, 2008
Toronto
I bet Trotz got an earfull from the league about that comment. I admire him for stating the obvious truth, even though it may cost him professionally.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
If only they'd work on the actual gameplay not being total trash.
/thread

Seriously. The developers at EA refuse to accept that their main clientele is 90's kids who grew up playing these games, but instead they pander to 14 year olds with loot boxes and skins. Kind of insane when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad