NFL set ratings record for draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
NFL draft was the most-watched in history, with more than 55 million viewers over three days

The NFL draft in 2020 was like any other.

55m viewers over three day event. Day 1 (round 1) and day 2 (rounds 2, 3) were prime time events on OTA channel (and simulcast on ESPN). Day 3 (rounds 4-7) was Saturday "day to evening" event, with same broadcast set up.

Original, new programming. Novel situation (I admit I tuned in a bit to see how they handled things). Not only sports fans, and NFL fans, but those wanting something different.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
NFL draft was the most-watched in history, with more than 55 million viewers over three days

The NFL draft in 2020 was like any other.

55m viewers over three day event. Day 1 (round 1) and day 2 (rounds 2, 3) were prime time events on OTA channel (and simulcast on ESPN). Day 3 (rounds 4-7) was Saturday "day to evening" event, with same broadcast set up.

Original, new programming. Novel situation (I admit I tuned in a bit to see how they handled things). Not only sports fans, and NFL fans, but those wanting something different.

It was nothing like any other at all considering this was the first taste of anything related to sports in NA in over a month..

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It was interesting and a nice change to get something other than the news live.

Roger Goodell is not the smoothest speaker, so anything other than Team selects Player X, Position, School, does not come off as natural.

TV coverage was overall very good under the circumstances. Nothing seemed to go wrong, which was something I think most were kind of hoping to see happen.

I appreciated seeing all of the different setups the teams had between the braintrust and the coaches.

Kliff Kingsbury living the life. Then you pan to other people like John Lynch, Joe Judge, Zack Taylor, etc. who are in a corner office in their home.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
love to see a NFL Cribs featuring NFL homes, families, and a look into their daily life Most fans don't know the sacrifices coaches and personnel guys make so we can watch the game we love

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad