New Oilers GM

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
Hi everybody,

My name is Chris Fekete and I'm the new Oilers GM. You can reach me at [email protected]

I'm going to be building this Oilers club back up and rebuilding the right way. Krebs, Rossi I'm not trading. Same goes for Yanni Gourde and Joonas Korpisalo from pro roster. I'm willing to listen to all trade offers etc. I look forward to being in this league and getting to chat with all you GMs.

Chris

Reactions: Zack22

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
Best way to contact me is thru Gmail. I do have WhatsApp but I'd respond much faster to Gmail. Just wanted to get that out there.

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
Welcome Chris.

Look for an invite to join our Slack group at some point today. You'll need it for the entry draft in a week.

I won't be at the draft as I'll be working during that time so I'll be sending a list.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I won't be at the draft as I'll be working during that time so I'll be sending a list.
That's a bummer. The draft is the highlight of the year for many. I don't know what you do for work but maybe you can sneak some time in on your phone! Invite has been sent either way. Some use it regularly for league chat and trade talks so it's useful beyond just the draft.

Chris1989

Jul 9, 2021
That's a bummer. The draft is the highlight of the year for many. I don't know what you do for work but maybe you can sneak some time in on your phone! Invite has been sent either way. Some use it regularly for league chat and trade talks so it's useful beyond just the draft.

I work graveyards. Yeah, I work 11 pm to 730 am and I get home around 8 am my time which is 11 am EST. This is probably why I won't be acquiring more draft picks for this draft as I won't be making any selections.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
I work graveyards. Yeah, I work 11 pm to 730 am and I get home around 8 am my time which is 11 am EST. This is probably why I won't be acquiring more draft picks for this draft as I won't be making any selections.

At our speed we may be at 9th overall by 11am . All jokes aside ya its typically alot of fun. And at 11am likely wont be done if you even just want to pop in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad