GDT: New Jersey vs Montréal - 7:00 PM ET - TVA/City

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Shhhhh! Point totals are all the matters! As long as your point totals are fine then you cant criticize players!

Sheeesh, the sky is falling, trade everyone.

Not the point. The team success has been awesome, but there are still passengers and Patches needs to elevate his game if he is going to wear the "C".

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I'm definitely in the legend camp as well. But I'll admit a lot of it is just pure nostalgia on my part, I grew up listening to the guy.

There's more to it than that. I grew up listening to hughson just like I did with Cole, but I don't have the same feelings towards hughson's PBP.

His age has affected him, but he's still got that great voice, and that ability to ramp things up at the right time.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Reimer's as good as Price and Lundqvist...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Time to retire Don..

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Not the point. The team success has been awesome, but there are still passengers and Patches needs to elevate his game if he is going to wear the "C".

Apparently I need a lobotomy for being concerned about his giveaways.
He is still behind the play and not creating much for himself.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I was agreeing with you about Patches.

I should have added a " :sarcasm: "

23 points in 24 games coming off a broken leg, no training camp....man people are unforgiving. The guy is a warrior and the team he is captain of is #1 in points in the entire NHL.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
There's more to it than that. I grew up listening to hughson just like I did with Cole, but I don't have the same feelings towards hughson's PBP.

His age has affected him, but he's still got that great voice, and that ability to ramp things up at the right time.

Oh I agree, he brings a lot of gravitas to the game, which is one of the hardest thing to do for a play by play guy.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Reimer's as good as Price and Lundqvist...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Time to retire Don..

Also called Barkov: Markov

Okposo: Oposko (or something like that)

The the Reimer as good as price and HL

All in one minute, this guy needs to retire it's clear he doesnt even follow the league anymore, I mean how the hell can you not know who Kyle Okposo and be one of the bigger heads in hockey, we get the worse coverage of any major sport.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
23 points in 24 games coming off a broken leg, no training camp....man people are unforgiving. The guy is a warrior and the team he is captain of is #1 in points in the entire NHL.

Did you not voice the opinion that you didn’t like the way we played last year despite the points?
Because this isn't any different. I think it will pass as his mobility improves.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK

Warrior? Lol.
He is talented and I am pleased that his defensive game has improved a lot, but there are far too many shifts where he is a non-factor to the point where he looks disinterested.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Also called Barkov: Markov

Okposo: Oposo (or something like that)

The the Reimer as good as price and HL

All in one minute, this guy needs to retire it's clear he doesnt even follow the league anymore, I mean how the hell can you not know who Kyle Okposo and be one of the bigger heads in hockey, we get the worse coverage of any major sport.

Cherry is a showman with a biased view, and he will be the first one to admit it.

Today, he's just the most well known hockey fan in Canada, not an expert.

TheGoalJudge

Feb 12, 2007
Anyone else think Schneider is mini-Price? Same movements and efficiency in the net. He's a great goalie man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad