GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Montréal Canadiens, 7:30PM - The Extra Everything Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
My first ever GDT, I had some ideas for a theme but in the end I went for all ideas at once, hence the Extra Everything title. During a disastrous data crash I lost the project file, it was going to be a bit bigger and with some more tweaks but now this JPEG is all I have left lol, so it'll have to do:

33u4mmh.jpg

Let's go boys!

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Let's hope this recent hot streak continues. Time to move into the top 3 spots in the division and not have to worry about being one of the wildcard teams.

Avengers*

Nice GDT!

Let's hope the Habs continue the winning trend and goes up in the standing! :yo:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I thought we didn't play until wednesday, against the devils. had to check, and I'm pleasantly surprised we play tonight!!

go habs go

stupid.

we play monday, wednesday, thursday and saturday. we play thrusday against the bruins, and their 1st game of the week is against us.

at least when we played the leafs 3 in 4 nights, so did they.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
History tells me its gonna be a boring game. Lets just hope the score is in our favor.

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Very good GDT :handclap: And Jebediah Jagr just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? :laugh:

GO HABS GO! And please try to leave some gas in the tank for thursday... Please!

rebelyorki

Dec 2, 2013
Hey guys new to the board but I got desjardins tickets for tonight game with New Jersey if anyone is interested!
It's gonna be fun to see jagr tonight

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
Wait, Parros is playing again? I mean granted, he was good vs. the Leafs, but it'd be nice to have Bournival back in the lineup.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I think you got the D correct for us, but Carter got his face punched in on Saturday and didn't make the trip. Tim Sestito was called up (gross) and will probably play for Janssen. Tedenby might play as well.

PricePkPatch*

I learned this morning our PP is 3rd in the league O_O

Our PK is 5th...

Okay. We need some Subway Girl Love <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad