New Jersey Devils are streaming an NHL20 simultation of the scheduled game vs. the Flames

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
2039:

Players with artificial intelligence are better than any human players could hope to be, come at a fraction of the cost, and are much safer. No more debilitating headaches or eye damage for Esports competitors, leading to early retirement and lifelong struggles for so many after the game.

Subscribe to the NAIHL.com to watch games today, only $9,999 for the whole season!*

*some blackouts apply

Reactions: The Missing Piece

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
If they want the simulation to be accurate they should turn off the AI and controller of the Devils

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
It would be better if they got 6 players from the Devils and did an online matchup vs 6 players on the Flames.

Reactions: Weast

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
The Devils are not the first team to do this? And how much you want to bet they lost the first time and had to re do it until they won. Ha

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Watching these AI sims of nhl20 games, like the Canes and Blues one right now, reminded me how shitty the graphics are and how unrealistic the hockey is

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Watching these AI sims of nhl20 games, like the Canes and Blues one right now, reminded me how shitty the graphics are and how unrealistic the hockey is

It looks so sloppy in simulated play because the AI is dumb as hell.

My friends and I are really good and always control all 5 players on the ice and the games are always very intense and as realistic as it can get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad