New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
équipement-gardien-norduqzes-de-québec.jpg

Make me think of Lack's pads

This has been the first thing to convince me that I actually want the Nords back.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
Dunno why but i sense some retro touch in this pads,even if this pads will never exist. More retro gentleman of the NHL, come on Bernier stole Sparks pads!!

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
#TheCradleOfCreativity

All of his masks have the same abominable problems. I have an EXTREMELY difficult time believing EVERY goal with him has the same poor quality taste.

This entire board is practically unanimous that they are awful.

I think the majority of the professional goalies could just not be arsed to tell him to re-do it after he's done. It's got their main elements and that is that.

You can't tell me all of these goalies are asking for him to make their masks glow in the dark.

Please explain why it's "poor" taste just because it's different than what the goalie wants.

Perhaps everyone else has the "poor" taste.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Will Hammond have any legal issues with the golden arches on his mask?

If i was McDonalds, i wouldn't have any problem with it. It is basically free advertising. He also might have gotten permission from Mcdonalds beforehand.

I don't really know what the law says about these type of things though.

Seider Town

Aug 9, 2014
USA
Hammond and Jones both have great looking masks.

Both feature big and prominent team logo's and have a good brand recognition and not some wacky over the type design that has nothing to do with the teams.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
CCM is pretty well the new Reebok. Most goalies who used to use Reebok have switched.

Are reebok pads completely phased out this season?

They're both owned by Adidas. They began the phasing out of Reebok when they switched the Reebok Ribcore Shadow to the CCM Ribcore 40k powered by Reebok. I worked in a sports retail store. Got to try out the Ribcore when it was still called the "Shadow".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad