GDT: NCAA Hockey Tournament Final (Boeser's UND vs Quinnipiac)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
The amazing thing is how he's gone from being mainly a goal scorer to a great playmaker and scorer all in his rookie season. That's insane development.

I think part of it is he didn't have the time and space to shoot as the competition got tougher (especially since he isn't that fast), but good thing he's an amazing passer as well. If he can just get a little faster he can be a 1st line player in the NHL. Was used a lot on the PK as well.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Wonder who within the Canucks was responsible for that pick? I guess Crawford. Benningbrod could never be so smart, amirite?

1R7XXkJ.png

HankNDank

Oct 25, 2013
Medicine Hat
What was his statline? I can't find it anywhere, and I could only watch the first 2 periods, so know he got at least 1-1-2 with the GWG.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
I highly doubt it.

The guy seems to get credit for things he had nothing to do with like the Gaudreau pick.

No question. I mean, they pick Gaudreau he should get no credit, but when they make a blunder and try and sign O'Reilly it's all on him.

Makes total sense. Flames pick Jankowski, Weisbrod is a moron. Canucks pick Boeser, Weisbrod had nothing to do with it.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
Weisbrod wasn't even with the flames when Gaudreau was picked.

:teach:

Good to know, the Jankowski/Boeser comparison applies regardless.

I'm not here to prop up Weisbrod, but he deserves credit for the Boeser pick.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
No question. I mean, they pick Gaudreau he should get no credit, but when they make a blunder and try and sign O'Reilly it's all on him.

Makes total sense. Flames pick Jankowski, Weisbrod is a moron. Canucks pick Boeser, Weisbrod had nothing to do with it.

That's great if it was his pick. Full credit. His harm to the team greatly outweighs his positives, though. You can't deny that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad